Post 3 : My favourite piece of technology

Hello, in this new post I'm going to tell to you about my favourite piece of technology, or at least the one I use the most.

For beginning, I must say that I have never been very friend of technology, I don't know for what reason but suposse that it's simply because no catch my attention, in fact I got my first cell phone and my first computer (that are the main technological objects I have) when I was already older, and that's why I don't believe I have any that are favorites.

However, when I entered at university I started use to quite my laptop for do works and I realized that it was an indispensable tool. From then that I have used it to design through of several programs, such as Photoshop, Sketchup, Lxfree, among others, and also for doing works theoretical. In that respect, the computer has helped me a lot in my learning process during the career, and because of that I have taken affection it and even It has become one of the most valuable objects for me.

Nowadays, product of the online classes I use my laptop twice time as long as before, daily basis I usually spend more than 10 hours in front of the screen, what often has caused headaches and vision discomfort me.

I would recommend this technological device to other people because I believe what the computer is an tool very useful and you can use it for doing many things, from to learn other language until can talk to people who are on the other side of the world, but I recommend use it with moderation, because this also can has its disadvantages to health (like everything in excess).









Comments