Post 1: My autobiography

Hello, I am Paula González Méndez also known as “La Peppy”, and in this first post I am going to talk about my personal history and life.

I was born in Santiago, Chile on October 17th, 1998, and since then I have lived with my parents in the Maipú district.

In my childhood I was in three different schools. In general I had good grades, was very studious and I’ve always enjoyed the art classes. I graduated from highschool in 2016 and in 2017 I got into theatrical design at the University of Chile, that was not an easy decision, I had many doubts and insecurities about If I really wanted to study this career, but finally I entered. At the beginning, everything was great and I learned a lot new things, but then the pressure and stress caused me to put my career on hold in 2018, until reincorporate me the next year. Now I am in fourth year and I got used to the pressure (I think so).

As I said before, I live with my parents, my mother is Marcela, she works in the house and my father is Eduardo and he works in a hardware store. Some years ago, my grandparents (parents of my mother) and their dog came to live with us and recently, my older sister as well. At this moment, she is pregnant and soon i will be aunt!

In my free time, I like to practice hula-hoop while I listen to music, to watch series or movies, and I also take care of my online store (@indiscreet.shop). Besides, I am participating in the design of a theater project called "La mala clase", due to the pandemic, it has been postponed.

Normally, I am a calm person except when I fight with my parents for politics, and most of the time I dedicate it to my studies.


Comments